Marriage and Family


Human Rights
                              Marriage and Family

     Men and women have the right to marry and creating a family and better life without race, nationality, color etc. Two people in a relationship without marriage can be little difficult to trust each other because in they mind anyone can think anything  can happen for example: I think her/he loves me but how long that can be, but when people get marry they don’t think like that

they're always say my husband or my wife. It should be good in the world men and women have the right to get marry and have a family also most easy they can success in their life. I think get marry should be incredible before they have a kid and make their relationship more comfortable and trust.            


Comments

  1. Everyone has the right to marry whomever they choose and neither the government nor families have the right to take that right away.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog